[Athen] PDF forms resources

Joseph Feria-Galicia joeferia at berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 8 08:34:08 PST 2017

Karen,
I was able to review the downloadable PDF files and I want to thank you
for sharing your expertise! Wow, these are so timely and well structured.
With much appreciation,
Joe Feria-Galicia

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 7:45 AM, Karlen Communications <
info at karlencommunications.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone:

> I just completed a series of three webinars on: for AMAC

> Accessing PDF Forms 101: Webinar 1 of 3

> Accessible Form Template Design: Webinar 2 of 3

> The Basics of PDF Form Controls: Webinar 3 of 3

> There are other webinars on topics that might be of interest to the list

> on this page:

> http://accessga.org/wiki/Webinars_and_Presentations

> Cheers, Karen

*Accessibility Team Lead / Instructional Designer*
Berkeley Resource Center for Online Education (BRCOE)
Suite 453C
1995 University Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94710
Phone: 1 510 664-4017