[Athen] verification that a course is accessible

Joshua Hori jhori at ucdavis.edu
Tue Mar 14 12:01:20 PDT 2017

Hello Krista!

We're finally piloting Ally for Canvas in the UC system due to this reason. The quarterly accessibility reports are nice, but need to test out their "EVERYTHING IS AUTOMAGICALLY ACCESSIBLE" claims.

But if they REALLY want a checklist...

http://webaim.org/standards/wcag/checklist
http://webaim.org/standards/508/checklist

There are no accessibility badges that I'm aware of.

Best,

Joshua