[Athen] guidance on using tables in website

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 12:08:06 PDT 2017

Hi, all:

Hope this tutorial from WAI, with code examples, will help:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/tutorials/tables/

For those of you who may not be aware of these tutorials, start here:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/tutorials/

Easy Checks is also helpful for those who are just learning:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/preliminary

Jennifer