[Athen] guidance on using tables in website

Joseph Feria-Galicia joeferia at berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 22 08:37:33 PDT 2017

Cindy,
My team created an a Table Accessibility
<https://onlinelearning.berkeley.edu/courses/450071> "mini-course" that
may be helpful
Also, review our BRCOE Accessibility Hub
<https://onlinelearning.berkeley.edu/courses/433559> for other a11y guides
and best practices.
Joe Feria-Galicia

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 11:45 AM, Cindy K Arthur <ckarthur at sandburg.edu>
wrote:

> All:

> We recently converted to a new website and are in the process of editing

> pages, etc. What is the best way to add schedules and rosters? On our old

> website we had tables. If we continue to use tables, how do we ensure

> accessibility is being met? Any help would be appreciated.

> Cindy Arthur

> Carl Sandburg College

*Accessibility Team Lead / Instructional Designer*
Berkeley Resource Center for Online Education (BRCOE)
Suite 453C
1995 University Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94710
Phone: 1 510 664-4017