[Athen] ‘Glacial Progress’ on Digital Accessibility

Nicolaas Matthijs nicolaas at fronteer.io
Fri May 19 09:02:48 PDT 2017

Hi David,

In case it helps, Ally is a tool that integrates with multiple Learning Management Systems. Because of that, this data study contains data that goes beyond just the Bb Learn LMS and should therefore be a fairer representation of the state of things.

It might also be worth noting that the data study only evaluated the instructor-generated course content and did not look at the accessibility of the LMS itself.

Hope that helps,
Nicolaas