[Athen] accessibility program costs
Joseph.Sherman at cuny.edu
Fri May 19 10:40:40 PDT 2017
Hello all. I've been given the crazy task of coming up with an approximate three year budget for a comprehensive EIT accessibility program by Monday. I'm going to give some background on The City University of New York and some products/services we might need. If anyone can either give a ballpark cost of the below, or add things we will need, I'd appreciate it.
Please respond directly to me to avoid cluttering up the list-serv. I'd be happy to share any results to interested parties.
Note I cannot have phone calls with vendors (email is ok) due to our procurement rules. Thanks in advance, and I apologize for the length of this post.
We are a public federation of 25 campuses and central offices throughout New York City. Total students about 400,000. All the campuses are independently run with little co-ordination except for high level policy and transfers.
Things we might need:
1) Enterprise license to Commonlook PDF and Global Access or the equivalent. $$$?
a. Commonlook Campus 101 or equivalent $$$?
2) Package of consulting services for web accessibility for 25 campuses, thousands of web sites, millions of documents $$$?
a. Including web and document audit, training, etc.?
3) Enterprise license to Compliance Sheriff, SiteImprove, AMP, WorldSpace, web audit tool $$$?
4) Blackboard Ally plug-in enterprise license. $$$?
5) Hire 10 accessibility experts for Web and documents to disperse throughout the system $$$?
6) Hire an accessibility Czar to report to the Executive Vice Chancellor $$$?
7) Anything else? $$$?
CUNY Computing & Information Services
395 Hudson St 6FL, 6-236
646-664-2167| Joseph.Sherman at cuny.edu<mailto:Joseph.Sherman at cuny.edu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the athen-list