[Athen] Title, tags, lang - where are they in a PDF document? Beginning or end?

Irwin, George girwin2 at hccfl.edu
Wed May 24 06:18:21 PDT 2017

Corrine,
Check under “Properties” under the “File” tab on the tool bar. The information you are looking for is there. It will tell you if the document is tagged or not. Now that does not mean it is accessible because there maybe errors in read order, tables, and alt text.
Do a quick check with a screen reader of the five pages for a better idea of how it responds. With High Speed scanners, it almost as easy to scan the whole document than five pages.
I hope this helps!