[Athen] Organic Chemistry/CHEM Draw for Student with Visual Impairment

Zach zm290 at msstate.edu
Mon Nov 6 07:46:13 PST 2017

Hello Mr. Francis,

Aside from Braille tactile graphics, I've found Navmol2.1 handy for
exploring molecular structures using a screen reader. It's been a few years
since I took bio or organic chemistry, but if interested, I would be very
happy to summarize what I've learned from my personal experiences regarding
accessibility of organic chemistry. Some other people you might want to
contact, and who might be willing to help are Dr.'s Minkara, Supalo and
Wedler.

Regards,

Zachary Mason

M.S. Student