[Athen] Chemistry & tts

Noble,Stephen L. steve.noble at louisville.edu
Thu Nov 9 18:53:03 PST 2017

What are you trying to mark up? If it is just chemical equations, then you can simply use MathType in Word. NVDA will read the expressions if you have MathPlayer installed. [I attached a brief video to demonstrate. It probably gets stripped over the listserv, but I also copied your direct email.]

If you are trying to get Lewis diagrams to read, Volker Sorge has done some work in that direction. See more at https://progressiveaccess.com/chemistry/

--Steve Noble
steve.noble at louisville.edu
502-969-3088