[Athen] Accessible tables in Google Docs for screen readers

Maria Ortado mortado at cfcc.edu
Mon Oct 16 13:23:46 PDT 2017

Thank you! A few other other people have suggested that as well. It will
not solve my issue, but will help with other things. Thanks again for the
response!

*Maria Ortado*
Interpreter Coordinator
Disability Support Services
Office: U216
Cape Fear Community College
mortado at cfcc.edu <mcortado334 at mail.cfcc.edu>
Phone: (910) 362-7098
NC Relay Service for Video Phone or TTY: Dial 7-1-1
Fax: (910) 362-7113