[Athen] Question re Syllabus Management SaaS

Normajean.Brand normajean.brand at hccs.edu
Wed Oct 18 09:10:21 PDT 2017

Following... we are also looking into Concourse.

NJ Brand
________________________________
NJ Brand, ATAC
Houston Community College
ADA/Assistive Technology Technician
Technology and Instructional Computing
Spring Branch Campus, RC12/13
VM/Office: 713.718.5604
FAX: 713.718.5430
Email: normajean.brand at hccs.edu<mailto:normajean.brand at hccs.edu>
hccs.edu<http://www.hccs.edu/>

The difficult is what takes a little time; the impossible is what takes a little longer. ~ Fridtjof Nansen.