[Athen] Has MS updated Office for Mac for accessibility

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Tue Sep 12 12:42:26 PDT 2017

Hello All:

I've heard from a very reliable source that you can now run the Office
accessibility checker (as per the Windows version) for Word and PowerPoint
and create accessible PDFs from Word and PPT for the MAC.

I'll need to change some online content if this is the case and since I
don't work much in the Mac environment I just wanted to verify that this is
the case.

Thanks,
Howard

--
Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator

Join us for the *Accessing Higher Ground Conference
<http://accessinghigherground.org/>* in Denver, Colorado, Nov 13-17, 2017.
Request for proposals will be announced at the beginning of March.

Complete program information and registration is open for our full line-up
of webinars, *AHEADtoYOU!
<http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/webinars>* And the *Technology
Access Series <http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/at_webinars_15_16>*.
Site capacities for all webinar events is limited; please register at your
earliest convenience for the largest selection.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.
<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*