[Athen] Guide to Writing Alt Text

Joshua Hori jhori at ucdavis.edu
Mon Apr 2 16:01:38 PDT 2018

Hello Deb,

They’re a little old, but here’s some training materials to get you started: http://htctu.net/trainings/manuals/tutmain.htm

Last updated 2014, but still relevant for your needs.

If you’re willing, I ALWAYS need help updating my Trello board of diverse accessible technologies. Let me know if you’re willing to contribute and I can add you to the board. https://trello.com/b/rirGA3kZ/accessible-technology-software

I’m not sure if there’s an ATHENPro Slack channel…The free slack usage works until 10k messages are created and then locks you out. Or we can go the old school route and do IRC (Slack no longer supports IRC).

~Joshua