[Athen] Pearson cont.

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Tue Apr 17 07:56:02 PDT 2018

I'm getting similar responses now, but they sure do take a looooooong time. One book took 7 weeks to finally get the format I requested. We really don't have seven weeks to wait...

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
University of Colorado Boulder
303-735-4836