[Athen] Styles in Word: A Primer for Accessible Document Design new LMS and pricing

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Wed Aug 1 04:56:21 PDT 2018

Hi Everyone:

My online course has a new home at Teachable. Teachable uses WAI-ARIA.

It also lets me create a purchasing page and can accept credit cards and
PayPal. I've created some multiple learner pricing too!

https://karen-mccall.teachable.com/p/styles-in-word-a-primer-for-accessible-
document-design

If you purchase one of the multiple learner packages, I create coupons/codes
that are sent to you for that number of learners.

I'm working on an online course for Accessible Fillable PDF Forms and am
hoping to have it available by August 15. I'll update you with the link.

There is a "Karen McCall" school home page:
https://karen-mccall.teachable.com/ if you want to see all courses available
at any time.

I am adding content to the courses as new techniques and tools become
available and your registration/access doesn't expire.

Please share this with anyone who might be interested in either online
course. Because I can add up to 1000 learners at a time, this might be a
good resource for campuses or organizations.

Cheers, Karen