[Athen] Where to look for video which has audio description

Lissner, Scott lissner.2 at osu.edu
Fri Aug 3 07:05:28 PDT 2018

Corrine,

I am thinking you are looking for something parallel to the Guttenberg Project or Bookshare or ATN but for described material. I do not know of any index or repository of audio described material if the publisher/distributer does not have a described version available.

On 8/3/18, 9:36 AM, "athen-list on behalf of Corrine Schoeb" <athen-list-bounces at mailman12.u.washington.edu<mailto:athen-list-bounces at mailman12.u.washington.edu> on behalf of kschoeb1 at swarthmore.edu<mailto:kschoeb1 at swarthmore.edu>> wrote:

Hi all,

We are hoping to find videos which has been audio described. The videos are foreign language (Spanish in this case).

Here are a couple of place we've already looked:

* http://www.acb.org/adp/dvdsalpha.html
* http://www.acb.org/adp/masterad.html
* http://www.acb.org/adp/netflixadother.html
All are from American Council of the Blind. Are there other places we could look?

--

Corrine Schoeb
Technology Accessibility Coordinator, ITS

*** Swarthmore College ITS will never ask you for your password, including by email. Please keep your passwords private to protect yourself and the security of our network.