[Athen] Where to look for video which has audio description

Robert Fentress learn at vt.edu
Mon Aug 6 07:10:06 PDT 2018

Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, but are you aware of
YouDescribe (https://youdescribe.org)? It is an online tool where folks
can crowdsource audio descriptions of YouTube videos. Even if that is not
what you need, you may want to try contacting the person behind that
project, Joshua Miele (https://www.ski.org/users/joshua-miele), because he
could probably point you in the right direction.

Best,
Rob

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 9:34 AM Corrine Schoeb <kschoeb1 at swarthmore.edu>
wrote:

> Hi all,

> We are hoping to find videos which has been audio described. The videos

> are foreign language (Spanish in this case).

> Here are a couple of place we've already looked:

> - http://www.acb.org/adp/dvdsalpha.html

> - http://www.acb.org/adp/masterad.html

> - http://www.acb.org/adp/netflixadother.html

> All are from American Council of the Blind. Are there other places we

> could look?

> --

> Corrine Schoeb

> Technology Accessibility Coordinator, ITS

> 610-957-6208

> *** Swarthmore College ITS will never ask you for your password, including

> by email. Please keep your passwords private to protect yourself and the

> security of our network.

*Rob Fentress*
*Web Accessibility Solutions Designer*
Accessible Technologies at Virginia Tech
Electronic Business Card (vCard)
<http://search.vt.edu/search/person.vcf?person=1154847>
LinkedIn Profile
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rob-fentress-aa0b609?trk=profile-badge>