[Athen] Accessible Fillable PDF Forms self-paced online course launches today

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Wed Aug 22 10:20:27 PDT 2018

Hi Everyone:

I'm still working on captioning the last few videos but launched this online
course today!

https://karen-mccall.teachable.com/

There is a 15% discount for all pricing plans until September 21, 2018.

With enrollment you get a copy of the book by the same name and I'm going to
update content as new tools, features, techniques and information is
available so your time "in the course" doesn't expire.

Contact me if you have questions. Teachable uses WAI-ARIA and I used their
templates so hopefully didn't break anything!

This is where you can purchase my books and other online courses I create.

Cheers, Karen