[Athen] LaTex Guidelines

Corrine Schoeb kschoeb1 at swarthmore.edu
Tue Aug 28 10:14:27 PDT 2018

Many of our STEM faculty use LaTex to create PDFs documents and wondering
if anyone can point me towards guidelines for creating accessible LaTex
documents.

If student understands how to work with LaTex I'm suggesting that faculty
provide students with the LaTex file.

However, some students, particularly freshman, may not understand or know
how to work with LaTex and I'd like to provide faculty (and my team) with
guidelines/best practices for creating accessible PDF's from LaTex.

Appreciate any suggestions you all might have.

--

Corrine Schoeb
Technology Accessibility Coordinator, ITS

*** Swarthmore College ITS will never ask you for your password, including
by email. Please keep your passwords private to protect yourself and the
security of our network.