[Athen] Dragon Naturally speaking software

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Thu Aug 30 06:39:23 PDT 2018

HI Robert. No specific concern. I have never had this request before. While I don’t have individual licenses to provide, I just wanted to be certain there would be no issues if I suggest the student purchases a student version an tries to install it. I don’t want it to be a waste of their money. I do have a network license and plan to inform the student of what specific computers in my AT labs and our tech room in the library have the program installed on so he has an alternate to having it on his own computer.

Thanks for the reply.

Bryon