[Athen] Developing and reading Accessible UML and ER diagrams

Nast, Joseph Joseph.M.Nast at lonestar.edu
Mon Jan 8 15:25:55 PST 2018

Hello Timothy! As you've already discovered, assistive technology that makes electronic content accessible to those who are blind can be significantly different from what people with low vision require.

Am I correct in assuming that you'll be creating and reading diagrams electronically? Are you using any screen magnification software now like Zoomtext, Magic, or Window Eyes?