[Athen] Blackboard Ally is hiring Community Manager

Nicolaas Matthijs nicolaas at fronteer.io
Tue Jan 9 12:40:48 PST 2018

The Blackboard Ally team is looking for a motivated Community Manager and Accessibility Subject Matter Expert. This position will offer an exciting combination of activities:
Manage and grow the Ally User Group and evolve it into a vibrant community
Help create documentation, best practices and adoption toolkits
Work directly with institutions to help with Ally adoptions
Participate in our design process and help organize usability tests, UX research and other design projects
Be a key member of the Ally team and help shape the future of the Ally.
The full job description can be found at https://careers.blackboard.com/technology/position/ally-community-manager-london-uk <https://careers.blackboard.com/technology/position/ally-community-manager-london-uk>.

Definitely let me know if you have any questions about the role, and don’t hesitate to apply if this position is of interest.

Thanks!
Nicolaas