[Athen] Blackboard Ally is hiring Community Manager

Nicolaas Matthijs nicolaas at fronteer.io
Thu Jan 11 09:13:01 PST 2018

I just wanted to clarify that this position is open to remote candidates as well.

Note that the link to the position has changed slightly and is now available at https://careers.blackboard.com/technology/position/ally-community-manager <https://careers.blackboard.com/technology/position/ally-community-manager>.

Thanks!
Nicolaas