[Athen] [ITACCESS] Survey for video and web accessibility

Lucy Greco lgreco at berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 9 12:22:22 PDT 2018

Hello,

I have had a few people ask me to share what I learn. I will definitely try
to give some form of summary, and will not disclose any names (of course).
It's already looking pretty interesting with only 12 replies thus far. If
anyone else can take the time to fill out the survey (the more the better),
please do so by Wednesday. I will keep the form live for awhile after that,
but I need to start writing my report then.

I wish i could offer incentives - this data is fascinating and critical for
all of us to learn from.

Thanks,
Lucy

Lucia Greco Web Accessibility Evangelist
IST - Architecture, Platforms, and Integration
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco
http://webaccess.berkeley.edu
Follow me on twitter @accessaces