[Athen] technology for seniors

Andrea L. Dietrich adietrich at cornell.edu
Tue Mar 6 13:31:10 PST 2018

I know there's a phone company targeted at seniors, https://www.greatcall.com/. They make simple phones with large text and accessibility features, from what I understand. I don't know much about them, but maybe they would be a helpful place to look.

-Andi :)

--------------------------
Andrea Dietrich
Cornell University