[Athen] technology for seniors

Tess McMillan tess.mcmillan at bellevuecollege.edu
Tue Mar 6 12:22:32 PST 2018

I realize this may be off-topic and possibly a duplicate query for all of
you as I cross-posted to ITAccess/Educause.

Can you recommend technologies that seniors can use to stay in contact?

For example, if there might be vision issues (such as reduced visual field
due to macular degeneration) combined with some memory issues ‹ making
navigating a complex email client difficult?

Or, best practices for cell phones or text messaging for clumsy fingers?

Thank you!

Tess

Tess McMillan
Web site Manager, Student Programs, Bellevue College
bellevuecollege.edu/stupro <http://bellevuecollege.edu/stupro> and
bellevuecollege.edu/PALS <http://bellevuecollege.edu/PALS>
(425) 564-5084