[Athen] Survey Study: Digital Accessibility in Higher Education - Participation Requested!

Deaton, Phillip deatonph at msu.edu
Wed Mar 7 09:08:01 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm emailing to request participation in a short survey about the State of Digital Accessibility in Higher Education. The survey is designed to take roughly 10-15 minutes to complete. Responses are recorded confidentially, and will be analyzed in the aggregate. A summary analysis will be provided after the conclusion of the study to this list. The survey concludes March 28, 2018.

This is a short survey study designed to understand how individuals in the higher education digital accessibility space conduct work, communicate with leadership and campus communities, and promote digital accessibility services institution-wide for their institutions.

Your participation in this survey helps to provide broad representation for understanding the state of digital accessibility on a variety of campuses. I appreciate your time and expertise!
You can access the Qualtrics survey by following this link: https://msu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4JCJPJOwPUJ4Rmd. An alternative format of this survey can be provided if the survey tool is not accessible for you. Please contact me for an alternative format of the survey, or if you have any questions.

Thanks all!

Phil

Phil Deaton
Digital Accessibility Coordinator