[Athen] Mac: Speech-to-text and non-manual mouse control

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Wed May 2 11:47:54 PDT 2018

Thanks, Wink! Your thoughts and ideas are always appreciated! He has
already been using Dragon and imported quite a bit of his vocabulary.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of "manual" entries (i.e. not strings) that
have to be made - especially in the coding.

Thanks again!!!!

Heidi

+++++++++++++++
Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC