[Athen] IAAP Certification Exams

KellyFord kelly at kellford.com
Mon May 28 16:02:32 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am curious if anyone has ever taken or served as a proctor for one of the
IAAP certification exams for people who use assistive technology. I would
take these tests with a screen reader and as I understand the process, that
means I have to find my own proctor and take the test privately.

http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certificationapplication

How much time am I asking someone to commit to if I ask them to proctor my
exam if you have ever done this.

Are the Kryterion test centers, where you can also take these tests, really
not able to administer tests for people who use assistive technology?

More details:

http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification

Kelly