[Athen] Substitute for braille writer for math when blind

Jeffrey Dell jeffreydell99 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 13:17:27 PDT 2018

I haven’t had that in a while but when I did I had the student using the same symbols and notation that you would use when typing equations into excel. I would usually have them do it into a plain text document. At least by teaching them the symbols that are used for excel they would leave The class with another useful skill which is creating basic Excel formulas. I’ve also had students using LaTex in the past as well.
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone. please excuse errors from using Apple's dictation feature.