[Athen] Request for SAMPLE pages

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 10:57:41 PDT 2018

Hi all ATHEN-ites

I have a pressing request. Working on an alt-text conversion how-to guide,
I need source material of some sample pages (2-4) in PDF format (and
converted to MS Word if you have it) of
- college algebra
- chemistry
- physics

I currently have no access to source material for these subjects on hand.
If you're able to excerpt a few pages of a text you've converted for a
student, include whatever copyright reference for the textbook and/or
author information.

I remain eternally grateful for your contributions!

Wink Harner
Accessibility Consultant/Alternative Text Production
The Foreign Type

Portland OR
foreigntype at gmail.com
480-984-0034

This email was dictated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please forgive
quirks, misrecognitions, or errata .