[Athen] Request for SAMPLE pages

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Wed Oct 10 11:21:41 PDT 2018

One option to consider is OER-based content. I have used OER-based material
as source content for demonstrating how to convert into alternate formats,
accessibility practices, etc. Some platforms I have used in the past
include OpenStax CNX (https://cnx.org/) and LibreText (
https://libretexts.org/). Most OpenStax CNX content seems to address
accessibility very well whereas LibreText content could use some work.

Take care,
Sean