[Athen] Layout Tables - help!

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Mon Oct 15 14:16:13 PDT 2018

What Sarah B. said. We encounter these types of tables within a course
syllabus or with bookstore orders and the easiest solution is taking the
first column as a caption or heading. The other solutions are perfectly
valid and can also work, we just found the caption/heading solution easy to
implement.

Take care,
Sean