[Athen] We want you! - FW: ATHEN Call for Nominations

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 18:44:29 PDT 2018

Dawn,

I would like to think I've been useful, helpful, shed light on, been
supportive of ATHEN over these past several years. Do you personally think
it would be ok/welcome for me to re-up my willingness to serve on the exec
board as a "roaming agent" (i.e. member at large) or if it's time to step
down? You can't possibly hurt my feelings one way or the other. I'm hopeful
that I've been a useful participant.

What do you think?

Wink

Wink Harner, Foreigntype * Adaptive Technology consulting & training.
Alternative Text conversion * Poretland OR