[Athen] Headings in Word 2016 not carrying over to PDFs

Russell Solowoniuk solowoniukr at macewan.ca
Tue Oct 30 13:49:12 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Well, I solved my headings issue... sort of. If I open the PDF in Adobe Reader DC the headings are there and I can navigate using Jaws. If I open the PDF in Adobe DC Pro, however, I cannot navigate by headings with Jaws.

Any ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks to all who tried to help.

Russell