[Athen] ever okay to merge cells in Excel?

Justin Romack justinr at disability.tamu.edu
Sat Sep 8 14:20:48 PDT 2018

Howdy Krista - always good to see a post here from you.

Tristen is spot on. I'd also add that JAWS and NVDA do a great job of announcing when cells have been merged and which cell rows/columns are included in the merged area. I have never encountered a situation where merged cells posed a problem.

Hope you're doing well, friend.

Thanks,
Justin

Sent from my iPhone (and most likely transcribed by Siri)