[Athen] Sensis Access

Dan Comden danc at uw.edu
Fri Apr 5 22:51:00 PDT 2019

Let's boil down Sean's excellent response to what is germane...
We'll strip out his excellent lead-in to the the meat, which is the
penultimate-2 paragraph...

Automated tools are not the answer. Yes, they can help, but no institution
should rely on them. Carly's page at Western Washington and Sean's response
show why.

Garbage files are what many students are dealing with. We are hearing about
this from not-disabled students as well.

(the metrics are still nice to have, but offer nothing about the completely
obtuse files that are out there)

-*- Dan