[Athen] Update on PDF Remediation Tools

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Thu Apr 11 12:23:42 PDT 2019

Currently, both PowerPDF and Foxit are one time purchases instead of subscription. They still run on an upgrade program rather than a monthly fee.

Since the Canadian government is not going to be using Adobe Acrobat as of May…I think this was posted on this list or WebAIM a few months ago…I decided to take a look at both products to see how they stacked up with Acrobat.

Cheers, Karen