[Athen] Adobe Spark - better?

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Wed Apr 24 12:11:45 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I just ran across a Spark page where there's an option to "View Static Version" (it appears as a kind of hover option when the page first loads). However, with a screen reader, it's the first link and it is labeled to tell the user to access a version that has a more accessible experience. Alt tags don't seem to be included on the "static site" so I'm researching that with the creator of this site.

Wanted to send this out to see if anyone else knows of an announced update around this feature and/or alert you of a new option.

Spark Page sample: https://spark.adobe.com/page/0auGwm0EC3aUi/

Have a good Wednesday!

Dawn

~~
Dawn Hunziker
IT Accessibility Consultant, Sr. |Disability Resources
The University of Arizona | hunziker at email.arizona.edu<mailto:hunziker at email.arizona.edu>
drc.arizona.edu<http://drc.arizona.edu/> | itaccessibility.arizona.edu<http://itaccessibility.arizona.edu/>