[Athen] Zoom Text error

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Mon Aug 12 11:15:47 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Can anyone provide any insight to the following question I have received from a faculty member who uses Zoom Text:

I have noticed that I get an error message every time I open a pdf file that says "App Reader is not available in this window." I even tried opening files at home over the weekend that the screen-reader can't detect here in the office, and the App Reader works fine on my home computer. I'm wondering if a setting needs to be changed in Zoom Text or Adobe. Do you have any insight to what might be?

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner, RhD
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center
Adjunct Professor
College of Health, Education & Professional Studies
[Power C]
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
103 Frist Hall
615 McCallie Avenue, Dept. 2953
Chattanooga, TN 37403

(423) 425-4006 | utc.edu/drc<http://www.utc.edu/dean-students>