[Athen] DOE/DOJ webpage "not found"

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 11:35:51 PDT 2019

Hey Wink,

The only link that I know of that works is to the page on Students with
Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education: Know Your Rights and
Responsibilities: https://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/transition.html

Not sure if that provides what you're looking for but maybe??

Heidi

Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC
Associate Director - AT
*she, her, hers*
Center for Educational Access at the University of Arkansas
1 University of Arkansas, ARKU 209
Fayetteville, AR 72701
479.575.3104 phone
479.575.7445 fax