[Athen] Screen reader punctuation issue

Debbie Krahmer dkrahmer at colgate.edu
Wed Dec 18 10:44:28 PST 2019

Thank you, Peter. I've been reviewing some of the other options, and I
think I agree that we'll go with the notice for screen readers at the top.

Thanks,
D.
Debbie Krahmer
Preferred Pronouns: My name/no pronouns

Associate Professor in the Libraries
Accessible Technology & Government Documents Librarian
304 Case-Geyer
Colgate University
315-228-6592
dkrahmer at colgate.edu