[Athen] MyLab - Pearson & Canvas (LMS)

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Fri Feb 8 14:01:16 PST 2019

I am both a DSS professional and a disabled Canvas user on the student side. I can answer questions about using Canvas with assistive technology. Sometimes the problem is simply that the student doesn't know the more advanced features of his/her access technology. In other instances, the instructor has posted inaccessible content.

The Pearson MyLab products have long been a problem. Some assignments/questions are accessible and some are not. Make sure you give your Pearson rep a hard time with specific details about which assignments are not working as Pearson is supposedly committed to making these products fully usable by everyone.

--Debee