[Athen] Help your VoiceOver users create shortcuts on iOS

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Mon Feb 11 11:08:29 PST 2019

I just posted this guide for VoiceOver users to Applevis, the popular social network for visually impaired users of Apple products:
Creating Shortcuts: A Narrative Guide for the Befuddled User
https://www.applevis.com/guides/ios-ios-apps-ipad-iphone-programming-ios-voiceover/ios-12-shortcuts-beginner#comment-94051

Unfortunately though I put lots of html tags in my post some of them didn't come through. When I have more time, I'll have to go back in to edit and figure out why.

If you have iOS users who are curious about learning programming, creating shortcuts is a wonderful first step. Sighted users can google for an abundance of videos and helpful tutorials. Applevis is the place for VoiceOver and Zoom users to go.

--Debee