[Athen] Opportunities for fully-funded PhD studentships in Social Sciences at the University of Dundee

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Mon Feb 11 05:20:02 PST 2019

Hi Everyone. This is from a disability studies list and I thought some might
be interested or know students who might be interested.

There are opportunities for fully-funded PhD studentships in Social Sciences
at the University of Dundee.

See link:
https://www.findaphd.com/phds/programme/phd-studentships-school-of-social-sc
iences/?p4305

As a social geographer, I would welcome interest in PhD projects concerned
with any area of disability, and learning disability.

See my profile at
https://www.dundee.ac.uk/geography-environmental-science/people/profile/ed-h
all.php for more details.

Any inquiries, please get in touch.

Ed Hall.

<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-home>

Dr. Edward Hall
Senior Lecturer in Human Geography
School of Social Sciences, University of Dundee
+44 (0)1382 388073 | <mailto:e.c.hall at dundee.ac.uk> e.c.hall at dundee.ac.uk

<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-fb> <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-tw>
<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-li> <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-yt>
<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-ig> <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-sc>

<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-strapline> One of the UK's top 30 universities
The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019 and The Guardian
University Guide 2019