[Athen] BROADENING OUR DIGITAL WORLD: Balancing Inclusion & Innovation: April 9, 2019 save the date

Bossley, Peter A. bossley.5 at osu.edu
Mon Feb 11 14:02:14 PST 2019

We don’t have any current plans to live stream the event but all that being said I will certainly discuss it with my boss.
I will also be presenting 2 sessions on accessibility evaluations on that same day, details on those forthcoming.

Best,

[The Ohio State University]
Peter Bossley
Director, Digital Accessibility Center
ADA Coordinator's Office - Office of University Compliance and Integrity
Student Life Disability Services
950 Lincoln Tower, 1800 Cannon Dr, Columbus, OH 43210
614-688-3028 Office
bossley.5 at osu.edu<mailto:bossley.5 at osu.edu> accessibility.osu.edu<http://accessibility.osu.edu/>