[Athen] Styles in Word and Accessible Fillable PDF Forms self-paced online courses discounted until March 1 2019

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Tue Jan 8 08:47:53 PST 2019

Hi Everyone:

To start the new year, I've discounted the price of my two online courses:
Styles in Word: A Primer for Accessible Document Design and Accessible
Fillable PDF Forms. The discount is 50% off of the original price (including
already discounted pricing plans.

To get the discount automatically calculated go to the following pages:

Styles in Word: A Primer for Accessible Document Design

https://karen-mccall.teachable.com/p/styles-in-word-a-primer-for-accessible-
document-design/?product_id=731124
<https://karen-mccall.teachable.com/p/styles-in-word-a-primer-for-accessible
-document-design/?product_id=731124&coupon_code=SPRING19>
&coupon_code=SPRING19

Accessible Fillable PDF Forms

https://karen-mccall.teachable.com/p/accessible-fillable-pdf-forms/?product_
id=741457
<https://karen-mccall.teachable.com/p/accessible-fillable-pdf-forms/?product
_id=741457&coupon_code=SPRING19> &coupon_code=SPRING19

If you go to the regular webpage karen-mccall.teachable.com you will need to
enter the discount code of SPRING19 (all caps) in order to get the discount.

Sale ends March 1, 2019 at 11:55 PM EST.

Cheers, Karen)