[Athen] Styles in Word and Accessible Fillable PDF Forms self-paced online courses discounted until March 1 2019

Dan Comden danc at uw.edu
Tue Jan 8 12:28:01 PST 2019

This is a reminder that the ATHEN discussion list cannot be used for
commercial purposes. Our list is supported by the University of Washington,
a publicly funded institution. If you have any questions about this, please
contact me directly -- my email address is danc at uw.edu. Thanks, and carry
on the excellent conversations!

-*- Dan

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 8:48 AM Karlen Communications <
info at karlencommunications.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:

> To start the new year, I’ve discounted the price of my two online courses:

> Styles in Word: A Primer for Accessible Document Design and Accessible

> Fillable PDF Forms. The discount is 50% off of the original price

> (including already discounted pricing plans.

> To get the discount automatically calculated go to the following pages:

> Styles in Word: A Primer for Accessible Document Design

> https://karen-mccall.teachable.com/p/styles-in-word-a-primer-for-accessible-document-design/?product_id=731124&coupon_code=SPRING19

> Accessible Fillable PDF Forms

> https://karen-mccall.teachable.com/p/accessible-fillable-pdf-forms/?product_id=741457&coupon_code=SPRING19

> If you go to the regular webpage karen-mccall.teachable.com you will need

> to enter the discount code of SPRING19 (all caps) in order to get the

> discount.

> Sale ends March 1, 2019 at 11:55 PM EST.

> Cheers, Karen)

-*- Dan Comden danc at uw.edu <danc at washington.edu>
Access Technology Center www.uw.edu/itconnect/accessibility/atl/
University of Washington UW Information Technology