[Athen] LiveScribe frustrations

Maria Ortado mortado at cfcc.edu
Tue Jan 8 09:52:33 PST 2019

Are you saying that the pen is plugged into the student's laptop and the
files are transferred over from the pen to the student's laptop. Then you
are trying to delete the files from the pen while the pen is still plugged
into the student's laptop?

Because I have plugged the pen into my own computer once the semester is
over and deleted the files using my own computer. So maybe try using a
different computer to delete the files?

*Maria Ortado*

Interpreter Coordinator
Disability Support Services
Office: U216
Cape Fear Community College
mortado at cfcc.edu <mcortado334 at mail.cfcc.edu>

Phone: (910) 362-7098
Dial 7-1-1 for Telecommunications Relay Service
<https://www.fcc.gov/general/telecommunications-relay-services-trs>
Fax: (910) 362-7113