[Athen] DocLD - doc type and access

Corrine Schoeb kschoeb1 at swarthmore.edu
Mon Jul 8 11:45:02 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I've not heard do this doctype before but we had a publisher who offered to
provide us with a book in this format for a student with blindness.

Based on what the publisher said, DocLD provides a more robust description
of any imagery including charts and graphs.

Do any of you have experience with this doctype? Do you know what tools
can access it?

--

Corrine Schoeb
Technology Accessibility Coordinator, ITS

*** Swarthmore College ITS will *never* ask you for your password,
including by email. Please keep your passwords private to protect yourself
and the security of our network.